These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ten Simple Sayings


1. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~Les Brown
3. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” ~Scott Hamilton
4. A true friend is someone who holds your hand in difficult times ...
5. The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art." -William Morris
6. Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
7. All things grow with love.
8. Cherish the Simple things.
9. There's no better place than your own back yard.
10. Don't ask what the world needs- ask what makes you come ALIVE and go do it! Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Howard Thurman

I love reading words written by others that are so simple yet so full of meaning I am taken aback!!  Such simple truths ....

Be sweet ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are precious words! I have a small notebook that I keep them all in! LOVE 'em!

Polly said...

Thanks, Kelly, I Love quotes also. I have them written on everything!! I should put them in a notebook as you do, because I sometimes don't even remember where they are and wonder "now, how did that go"!!!

Loree said...

I especially love the last quote. It is so true too and something we should constanly keep in mind.

Carol said...

I love number four. I find that when I really need help, my friends in my family and friends do the trick. Thanks for the countdown.

God Bless you today and everyday.

Carol said...

Polly this is a comment on yours you left on my blog. I too follow you because of your writing. It makes me thankful for all I have and your blog makes that even feel better.

Carol