These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

No Twinkies Treats Today


Today I was playing around with my digital image program and made this.  I  like it and hope you do as well.  I love angels and I usually am making scrapbook pages of my family, especially grandparents and my own little great grandchildren. I just decided to try something different and I was pleased, so am sharing it with you.  I changed everything to sepia as I love the look and also do a lot of my scrapbook pages in sepia as well.
Big surprise ... no Twinkies for me today! I will tell you I was tempted, but since my legs are beginning to look like thunder thighs and my behind like two giant Twinkies, I thought I had better hold off for awhile. May not have too much will power though as I found a new delicious sounding Twinkie treat just today and even if my knees are dimpled when I put on a pair of shorts and I am beginning to think I waddle instead of walk, I just might have to give it a try!! You will be the first to know.
Just stay sweet and I'll try to stay away from Twinkies ... notice I said TRY, because I never make a promise I may not be able to keep!

4 comments:

ELMDyck said...

It's beautiful! I just wanted to come by and say Hi & Thanks for posting in my Community/Forum. Bless you & take care, Erika

deeron said...

IF YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM TWINKIES THEN YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE INSPIRATION TO STAY AWAY FROM PEANUT M&M'S. BECAUSE I AM STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A BIG ONE!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG - WISH I KNEW ALL THE IN'S & OUT'S LIKE YOU DO -

bhavesh said...

hello madam Polly first of all thanks for reading my blog 'the truth',then you write to me that 'the world is what we make it to be' so in this world lot of bad peoples are living so why I wrote cruel world.Once again thanks for give me so good explanation,so please give me some advise too.Oh yes i forgot that you like the film 'A Beautiful Mind' than about this i saw it too my sister told me to see because I have some problem like this.So give me some advise about it too.please give me this.

Anonymous said...

Polly,

Thank you so much for the kind comments you said about Grandma's
Apron. I feel really close to her when ever I see it which is a lot since i is in the dish towel drawer!
They say your to write every day on your blog, I find that difficul. I
don't think about what I write about, it just comes. Maybe that is why I don't write everyday .