These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

For Those Who Like Angels As Much As I Do

I was asked to post more angel images on this site and I am more than pleased to do so.  I also have another blog which posts many images, most of them vintage and a great many angels.  It is Backporch Graphics if you would like to check it out.  I think you will be pleased, especially if you use images in any crafts you make.  They are beautiful for collages and decoupage.
Here are your angel images and this is only a few as I have many in my collection.  I will always be posting angels on the other blog.  Just yesterday I posted 2 beautiful angel pictures.  I hope you enjoy these.  You know, if we just be still and quiet the angels will come to us.  We don't even have to look for them ... they are just there!!!
Be sweet!!

5 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Love the images and thanks for sharing with us.
Debbie

Yaya' s Home said...

What a lovely blog you have. I didn't realize that you had stopped by to visit, until today. Then, when I read this, "What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler?"
Angels in my Garden,"
in your profile, I jus' hadda' come an' congratulate you on such a great job.

Iiiiii LOVE your blog. It is absolutely charming. An' I love the way you describe the children; Perfect description. Thank you.


Of course, I am a new follower. How could I not, with so much appeal?

~ Yaya

Victoria said...

Such a super gorgeous and charming post.!!..all images are sparkling and lovely...love them all!

I so love both your blogs..and am happy to have met you! I also want to say a kind thankyou for the beautiful words you have left me lately..deep appreciation..you have cast a sparkle in my heart!
Have a wonderful week!

Loree said...

You are so sweet Polly. Thanks for the beautiful angel images.

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Polly~ I want to thank you as I was visiting your blog today and I copied a few of your angel images. Thank you!

I came to see if you had posted a ATC yet. I will come back though.

My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/


Hope to see you there! Sherry

PS. Dont forget to vote for Blissfull's ATC Holder Challenge...