These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing With Photos - My Digi Art

Original Digital Art - My Great Grandson, Christian
I just cannot keep from playing around with my pictures of the sweet little angel great grand children!  Try hard as I might, it is never very long till I am thinking 'oh, how sweet it would be if ... ' and here I go again!!!
I should be working on the heritage albums I started long ago for my children, but I keep getting sidetracked by these sweet little elves, my heart and my soul, my great grand children!!
Sometimes I have to share them with all of you and this is one that I feel has to be shared!  Christian is one now, but he fit perfectly into the outstretched hand in this picture and I kept adding and taking away until I got just the look I was searching for.
His mommy and Gran loved it as well as his aunts, so I hope you will like it too.  Isn't he just a little hunk?
I am not kidding, he is SO big for his age.  The doctor could not believe he was only one last time.  His growth was off the charts.  We may have a football player here!!!

Be sweet ... you never know when an angel might be just around the corner!


Loree said...

It's so pretty Polly. That little one is very sute too. An angel in disguise.

Stuff could always be worse said...

Wow, you do a great job playing around with photos! Keep it up