What do you know!? Sara has tagged me with the Weirdest Tag! People who are tagged with this should write a post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. You also should choose 6 others to be tagged and list them in your post. Leave a "you are tagged" comment on their blog to let them know and ask them to read yours. I told Sara there are so many weird things about me it will be difficult to choose just six, but here goes
1. I absolutely love a meal of just steamed, unseasoned broccoli and sweet potatoes.
2. I have been told I am the only person who says the word "sweet" with two syllables.
3. Abigail says I am her old, old, old grandma.
4. I believed till I was in the 7th grade that the doctor brought one of my brothers in an apple box and the other in a suitcase.
5. When I first pick up a magazine, I start at the back cover and look through it backwards.
6. When I look into a mirror, my first thought is "who in the heck is that old lady?"
There was nothing hard about that. I could have easily come up with more, but I must tag others with this Weirdest Tag. I choose:
Melissa at Real Parenting 4 Real Kids
Loribeth at Artistic Romance
Momma Young at Momma Young's @ Home
Lilly at Lilly's Life
Loree at Stories and Scribbles
June at Cen's Loft
That's all, folks. Oh, just this one last thought:
Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. -
- Leon Suyenes
The lost art of letter writing
1 week ago