These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Blissfull ATC Swap, Theme Leaves

This is the beautiful ATC I received from Debbie for the Blissfull ATC Swap for the month of September.  I received it some time ago and have had no way of getting it on my computer to show you guys!   I love this card and it has such special meaning for me.  The heart at the top symbolizes 2 mothers who have each lost a child.  Debbie's sweet daughter has gone to Heaven as my Mitch has, so I know they are playing jokes on each other and  having so fun and would not want their mamas to be sad. 
Deb sent me more than just a card, she sent handmade items she had put her time and her love into.  I can't tell you what that means to me.  She is a special friend to me now, because she is a very, very special person.  She found out my favorite color is purple and made a purple card just for me.  She has the most beautiful blog,  Simply Debbie.  I hope you will stop by and visit and you will be pleased I promise.  You will find yourself going back again and again.
I feel so badly because I haven't mailed Debbie's ATC to her yet.  I will get it mailed tomorrow.  I will put a copy of it here so you can all see the one I sent to her.  I have my fingers crossed that she will like it.  She is such a sweet little thing!!!
Love you all - always be sweet!

7 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Such a beautiful pic of what Debbie did. I will check out her blog
kim

Glynis Peters said...

I have just caught up with your blog posts, Polly. They are lovely, thanks for sharing.

Kelly said...

Polly,

Thanks for visiting me and lifting me up~ You sound like such a gentle, inspiring spirit! I look forward to reading more of your posts!! :D

Hugs, Kelly

Aries said...

What a lovely picture. Very nice and thanks for sharing

Victoria said...

So beautiful and wonderful!
Lovely !

Toyin O. said...

Beautiful post!


http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

ShirleyC said...

I found you from Simply Debbie's blog. Your gift was so sweet.