These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hobbit Girl Child, Morgan Lynn

My great grand daughter, Morgan Lynn Boyd
Isn't she just the cutest, sweetest little angel herself?  We call her our little Hobbit because when she was so tiny, I asked Brittany, her mommy, how is the baby and, jokingly, she said, "She's not a baby.  She's a Hobbit.  She crawled through the window one night and she was so cute we decided to keep her."  Now we all call her our little Hobbit girl child!!!
This black and white photo is perfect for the scrapbook page I made, don't you agree?
Be sweet!!!

6 comments:

ShirleyC said...

She is adorable!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So cute and adorable! An angel
kim

Annesphamily said...

Aw... adorable! I came over from Debbie at Simply Debbie. I am so honored to meet you. Anne

Crystal Lullaby said...

So Adorable!

Loree said...

Enjoy your little hobbit girl. She is so sweet. You are blessed with wonderful great grandchildren Polly.

Glynis Peters said...

Gorgeous child! :)