That Sara has tagged me again!! Sara's blog is The Breathing Post and I. along with who knows how many others, am anxiously awaiting the birth of her first baby.
I also got this tag from The Great Retired One, who writes a hilarious blog, The Retirement Chronicles.
This is called The 8 Tag, so here goes:
The 8 Tag
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing my great grand daughters.
2. Welcoming my new great grand child, due in a few months.
3. Visiting my son and daughter in law who live in the opposite corner of the state.
4. Hearing my brothers' voices when they call.
5. Pink blossoms on the little flowers at the foot of my big oak tree.
6. Getting scrapbooks completed for my children and grandchildren.
7. Standing in my oldest son's garden and eating a ripe tomato right off the vine.
8. Getting new pictures of my three littlest angels.
8 Things I did Yesterday.
1. Took a nap.
2. Made homemade ranch dressing.
3. Read a craft magazine.
4. Aggravated Pepper, my sweet little doggie.
5. Missed my family who do not live close enough to see and touch.
6. Wished I were not such a procrastinator.
7. Decided life is too short to worry about procrastinating.
8. Aggravated Pepper some more (just kidding...actually played with him).
8 Things I Wish I Could do.
1. Mow the yard.
2. Go to Northeast Arkansas, then South Louisiana then Kentucky then home.
3. Rest one week and head out to North Dakota.
4. Have the will power to eat right, exercise more and lose weight.
5. Stand on a street corner and give out hundred dollar bills the week before Christmas.
6. Sing and not be afraid for people to hear me.
7. Be twenty and know what I know now.
8. Make a difference.
8 Shows I Watch
1. The Mentalist
2. Diners, Drive Inns and Dives
5. Larry King
6. The View
7. 48 Hours
8. 60 Minutes
8 People I Tag
1. Pehpot of Make or Break
2. Kaye of Random WAHM Thoughts
3. Glynis of Scribbles
5. Melissa of Real Parenting For Real Kids
6. Jlo of [zany life = crazy faith]
7.Julia of Everyday Mom Ideas
8.Pattye of Two Greyhound Town
Don't feel pressured to participate and most of all, be sweet!!