These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Easy Fudge Recipe

I am so excited!! I found a recipe for fudge that I have to share with you. There are only a few ingredients and it is sooo easy to make. So here it is.

Easiest Fudge

12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
1 tub chocolate frosting(Betty Crocker is best)
dash of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup pecans or walnuts (optional)

Butter pan while chocolate chips melt in microwave. When melted mix in frosting
then salt, vanilla and nuts. Pour into pan and refrigerate till firm (at least half an
hour). Cut into squares and serve. Delicious!! TNT recipe!!

Be sweet and be good.

2 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

How lovely! I am going to link to this from my blog, so others can find it, thanks for sharing. When it is made in this house, I will find it very hard to share! LOL

Darlene said...

Wow, this looks like a yummy recipe.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Darlene