These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Homemade Happiness


           I must be getting lazy since I have retired!! So long since I have posted....
I can hardly believe it is almost 2009. It seems like not long ago, my kids were all home. Then I could tell them to go in their room and stay there and they would!! Time sure changes things. Change is good, but I miss those days and wish I could go back there. I go often in my thoughts and dreams. When my head touches the pillow at night I think of each of my children and hope they are safe and at peace with themselves and the world. I have been so blessed!! I have the most beautiful grandchildren and three of the prettiest great granddaughters you ever saw. I am very grateful this holiday season and try always to remember...........

contentment is not found in having everything, but in being satisfied with everything you have!

1 comment:

Glynis Peters said...

I wish you peace and happiness for 2009 and a very Merry Christmas Polly