1. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~Les Brown
3. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” ~Scott Hamilton
4. A true friend is someone who holds your hand in difficult times ...
5. The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art." -William Morris
6. Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
7. All things grow with love.
8. Cherish the Simple things.
9. There's no better place than your own back yard.
10. Don't ask what the world needs- ask what makes you come ALIVE and go do it! Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Howard Thurman
I love reading words written by others that are so simple yet so full of meaning I am taken aback!! Such simple truths ....