These Are My Friends, My Pals, My Blogging Buddies!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Scrapbook, etc.


I have been working on scrapbooks for my family for quite some time. I absolutely love editing their pictures and arranging them on scrapbook pages. I keep getting sidetracked and go the the pictures of my great grandchildren. It is such fun just looking at them. I tell them that I play with them in my computer, since they don't live close. I even put a picture of Anna in a computer frame. I sometimes play with the three of them for hours, putting photos of them in flower beds, the sky or whatever I choose. I fear I will never finish the scrapbooks and I want them all to know where they came from, their heritage. A few years ago I thought a mouse was something you caught in a trap! I have gradually learned on my own how to half way use it and am so thankful I did, now that I have had to retire. I have learned digital scrapbooking and this is a page I did of Keith and me at Kristi's wedding. Keith is my first born. I believe his daddy had to buy a bigger hat when his first son was born!!

1 comment:

Glynis Peters said...

I love this scrapbooking page!
Check out Ghunibee scraps and my Scribbles blog...Thanks for being a fan of my other blog :) I have tried to 'follow' this one thru blogspot but you don't have the link :(